To create a feeling of community and identity within the school all children at Landywood are required to wear a school uniform. A smart uniform allows pupils to demonstrate pride in their school.
Please visit our Policies section of the website to read our Uniform Policy.
- Royal Blue Sweatshirt or Cardigan
- Grey Trousers plain Straight legged
- Skirt grey
- Grey Pinefore dress
- White Polo Shirt
- White or Grey long Socks
- Grey Tights
- Flat Black Shoes (3cm max heel height)
- Book Bag
- Suitable coat
- Blue/White gingham dress
- Grey shorts
- Flip Flops
Kit is to remain in school at all times.
- Blue or Black shorts.
- House Team T-shirt, depending on the team your child is in, Red, Blue, Green,or Yellow.
- Nursery Children wear plain white T-Shirt
- Pumps or trainers
- Swimming Cap (children will not be allowed to swim if they don't have a cap)
- Earings must be removed for PE
- Hair bobbles to tieback hair.
Optional Extras with school Logo
- Reversible Coat.
- Pump Bag.
- No extreme hair styles
- No tramlines/etchings
Branded Clothing UK
11-13 Coleshill Road
Tel. 0121 355 0441
Use Stikins As Clothes Labels
With Stikins, labelling your children’s clothing has never been easier. Sewing and ironing on labels can be time consuming and tricky, especially when you have a whole uniform to label. When more than one child is involved it becomes even more of a struggle! Our unique stick on clothes labels offer a quick and simple alternative. Featuring a unique adhesive, which is only available on Stikins labels, our clothes labels can be used to label all kinds of fabric items in seconds. Stikins are made with a soft, flexible plastic, which won't cause irritation or discomfort when items are worn. Thanks to the unique adhesive, they will also stay put in washing machines and tumble-dryers!